Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Biking Goals for 2015

Some of my biking goals for this new year include:

* Trying to finish the LUMBERJACK, a 100 mile mtn bike race that is held on the third week in June.
This race is in 'Big M' mtn bike trail. There are three laps, each lap consisting of thirty-three miles. 
If I finish this race, I will be the youngest to finish, as so with the Ore2Shore and the Iceman Cometh.

* Another biking goal for 2015 is to try a new approach to the trainor. 
Cuz, hey, I'm gonna have to get used to it soon! Oh, and my lucky stars, I got six new trainor videos,

 each holding new levels of pain to endure, new techniques to be taught, and longer amounts of time to learn to suffer for. Like for my LUMBERJACK goal, I have to be prepared for the distance, sweat, blood, and time needed to be able to survive this sufferfest.

* Like last year, I am going to try and ride 1,000 miles, which I came really close to doing.

* ...and last, but not least, improve my confidence, and also my area of self motivation! Especially when I'm going solo for a race while dad is racing with Meilee(speaking of Mei, make sure to check her blog for recent updates!)and my confidence levels are dwindling. 


So that is my list of 2015 Mountain Biking Goals for this New Year!

Do you have any big 2015 goals? Personal or relating to sports? If so, please leave in the comments!

               
                                            HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
                                                      -Avery-

 

No comments: