Friday, August 15, 2014

Biking Buddies

      When dad and I were riding from Ruby Campground to the Avoca Rail Trail(on training biz), on the way back we ran into a fellow cyclist that was having a quick snack break... We started talking and it turns out she comes all the way from the San Francisco area. She was heading towards Port Huron to get some passports to Canada to keep riding upwards. Her name is Veronica and her goal is to ride all the way up to the northeastern seaboard.                      
After Dad told her that I did the 48 miler(ORE-2-SHORE)and the Iceman(and that I was the youngest to finish both)she asked for a picture, and of course I said YES. At one point Dad told Veronica about my blog, and she wrote it down so she could visit it. 
      Next thing we know, we are riding on the rail trail together. Soon Dad and I came to our road we had to turn on to get back to Ruby campground. But before we went, I asked her for a picture so I could write a blog post about her(which is, as you can see, already done). 

     So, Veronica, if you're reading this, hi! The post has been put up successfully! Hope you have safe travels!!!


-Avery : )   : )  : )







No comments: