Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Recent Update

Hello guys! Sorry for being gone so long. School has been taking up most of my, er, somewhat of free time. I have been in cheerleading and track so far. Cheerleading in the early fall, and track this spring until late May.  Not to mention the fact that I was trying to test out of English freshman midterms and finals(which I successfully accomplished). Now I am starting high school in sophomore English. Yay! 
But anyway, I am planning on making a comeback on my blog. I have decided that I will be writing on here at LEAST once a week, whether it be a story from the past, recent happenings, family adventure retellings,  poems, and even just random thoughts. Once again, sorry for being off for so long. Stay tuned! 





P.S. My little sister, Meilee, will also be writing often as well. Read up on her story on the mountain bike trails we recently rode on right on her blog! Link here.
http://meileesworld.blogspot.com
Thanks! 

No comments: