Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Winter Walk

      To kick off a Tuesday morning, mom decided to take a nice walk. We got dressed and headed out the door. We went downtown and climbed on the mountain-like hills and slid down the mini-hills. It was a blast. Mom took pics on my iPad and probably video taped a bit. We found a perfect hill, nice and large, it must've had 5 or 6 slide like parts to it I slid down every single one.
      On the way home, we went to The Sweet Tooth, our local sweet shop(We were allowed to bring money this time). I bought a Heath bar, candy buttons, and a thick stick of bubblegum. Meilee bought herself a treat too, she got a brownie pop(yum!). This was a fun walk. I really enjoyed this walk, it will always be treasured in my memories. : ]


Tune in for more of my little adventures that make large memories!!!


-Avery



No comments: